Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ethics Statement

p...it's been awhile. School never seems to slow down but it is so good to have job security as a student (am I right or am I right? Right? Right?) I am getting ready to write my last paper of the semester and trying to find every opportunity I can to avoid it. I just made a personal code of ethics and felt that I should post it. I realize that my readers are made up of Nate Black...okay so that's about it. I thought you would like this Nate- it seems to ring true with me. I don't know maybe its the HR/OB in me but I like mission statements and stating what I stand for. I am going into Human Resources or Organizational Behavior. Some people (including my own family!) think I'm crazy, but I've done HR for some time now and I really enjoy it. Once you find something you like- I think you have to go with it--especially when you can make darn good money. Well that's enough of me for tonight. Here is my personal code of ethics.

No comments: